UK based illustrator and designer with a love of all things brightly-coloured.
My illustrations are a world of fun and colour that spark imagination and wonder in both kids & grown ups. My work is used by a wide range of industries and markets including books, magazines, stationery, gifts and fabric as well as by brands and advertisers. Take a look at my portfolio to see a selection of my illustration design and surface pattern design work.
I also create and produce my own product range including cards, calendars and homewares and sell this both online and in selected high street shops.
When I’m not designing I like to cook, get outdoors either running or walking, ride my bright yellow bicycle, visit an art gallery or go and see a gig – the louder and more guitary the better. I try to get to a couple of rugby matches and some motorsport during the year and love a pub quiz.
In many ways I was born in the wrong era – I love, and am influenced by, second hand books, mid-century ceramics, colourful 1960s melamine and I often watch old sci-fi movies while I work, Destination Moon is one of my favourites, look it up, you’ll love it!
10 things you might not know about me
- Looking at pointy objects gives me a headache
- Dawdling, indecisive people drive me crazy
- I played rugby at school and have the scars to prove it
- I sing along to my music when I’m out running
- My socks never match and are always brightly coloured
- I rarely follow a recipe when I’m cooking
- One day I will own 1955 gullwing Mercedes 300SL
- When I go shopping I always forget something, even if I make a list!
- I grind my teeth in my sleep
- I could happily watch The Princess Bride every day for the rest of time