I have worked with a number companies on their packaging illustration and design. I love to create colourful, unique illustrations and pair them with clean, crisp graphic design to make eye-catching packaging that tells a story about each brand.
I am a freelance illustrator, digital artist and designer, bringing over two decades of experience to my work. My professional journey has been a blend of independent projects and collaborations with brands, businesses and organisations in the UK and across the world. I create vector illustrations using Adobe Illustrator and pixel-based artwork using Procreate for iPad.
Let’s work together
If you’ve got an illustration or design project you’d like to discuss, drop me an emailEmail me
My clients include
About my packaging illustration services
Discover how my packaging illustration services can elevate your product:
- Full-service options: Whether you need a single illustration for a hero product, a suite of illustrations for your full product range or a more in-depth brand-based approach I can help with both the illustration and design of your packaging.
- Versatile industry experience: With experience spanning across various sectors, my packaging illustration skills cater to everything from foods to cosmetics, ensuring your product looks fantastic in any context.
- Brand integration: Every design is an original creation, capturing the essence of your brand. I’ve worked in branding for most of my career so can translate and understand guidelines and am quick to learn the spirit of your brand.
- Meticulous attention to detail: From material and shape to colour and typography, every detail in my packaging illustrations is thoughtfully considered to create a cohesive and impactful design.
- Collaborative creative process: I work in close collaboration with you to ensure that the packaging illustration not only meets but exceeds your expectations, embodying the unique spirit of your product. I also talk the same language as printers so can support you in the selection and management of choosing and working with a print supplier.
Recent blog posts